About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and library worker who wears many hats. I believe a good book and a good piece of chocolate are the keys to a happy life.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Inspiration For Even Your Down-est Days

My sweet friend Kerry Blair has had so many difficult struggles in recent years. But it's not her courage and strength in those trials that inspires me so much. It's her love. I have never known someone with so much love to give, even when things may seem very, very dark in her own world.

Now, while it pales in comparrison, I've been busy throwing a few pity parties myself. I needed Kerry's wisdom and love to remind me what they are good for, and what they are not good for.

Pop over, read her blog. I promise, you'll feel her love, and the Savior's, as well.

No comments: