About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and library worker who wears many hats. I believe a good book and a good piece of chocolate are the keys to a happy life.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Introducing Simply Singing Time

With the implementation of the new Primary theme outline I faced a bit of a quandary: how to provide quality and inspired supplements for those things that would be most needed. My publisher and I spent the better part of a month going back and forth with ideas and thoughts until this emerged.

Simply Singing Time will replace the now retired Sharing Through Song series, but I hope it will prove just as fun and useful to my readers and my previous yearly materials. As always, my goal is to help you feel inspired and prepared to give the Primary children the best opportunities to feel the Spirit and learn and grow in the gospel.

Simply Singing Time will be available for purchase in early October from Cedar Fort, Amazon and LDS Bookstores everywhere.

No comments: