About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and library worker who wears many hats. I believe a good book and a good piece of chocolate are the keys to a happy life.

Friday, January 15, 2010

A Word (or two) on Writer's Block from Brodi Ashton

Okay, obviously I'm catching up on a lot of web surfing this week. But when I finally got a chance to read this blog by Brodi Ashton it made my day in an awesome way.

The whole post is totally worth it but I'm going to have to copy the song and print out the lyrics to put by my computer.

Go check out "The Writer's Block Song" :)


Thanks Cranberry Fries for bringing it to my attention!

2 comments:

Brodi Ashton said...

Thanks for the shout out, Alison! Excited to read more from you.

proswet654 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.