About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and library worker who wears many hats. I believe a good book and a good piece of chocolate are the keys to a happy life.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Did You Miss Me?

I tried to get a post up last week to let you know I'd be MIA for most of the month. Sadly, the site was giving me fits and it didn't get done.

For the past week or so I've been on a cruise with my oldest children and my parents wandering around in the Carribean. Great fun, greatly tiring. I'm home for the day, then off to Utah for the Storymakers conference. Candace and Marsha, and everybody else, I'm giddy at the thought of seeing you soon. Either that or I'm just seriously sleep deprived. Honestly, I'm totally looking forward to it!

I'll give you a full report when I make it back at the end of the month.

In the mean time- here's a picture of my oldest getting kisses from "Anthony" in Roatan, Honduras.

No comments: