About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and library worker who wears many hats. I believe a good book and a good piece of chocolate are the keys to a happy life.

Friday, November 2, 2007

Author Interview

After spending a significant part of last week ill (I promise it had nothing to do with the shower thing). I'm dashing around trying to put my personal life back together as well as trying to catch up on all those nasty deadlines that snuck up on me while I was lying in bed. I've had some great thoughts I'd love to share (like the dream I had where I was editing my own dream) but sadly they'll have to wait until I can come up for air again.
In the meantime my wonderful friend Marsha Ward just posted an author interview she did with me on her blog. So... while you're waiting for me to start rambling again on my own blog, you can wander on over and see what I rambled about to Marsha.
http://marshaward.blogspot.com/
Thanks, Marsha, for thinking of me- it was fun!
Back to the grindstone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

To cheer you up, there's a real Christmas gift waiting for you (and anyone else who might like one) on my blog. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Sorry you were sick, Alison. Hope it wasn't what I had . . . yuck! Hope you're feeling better now.