About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and library worker who wears many hats. I believe a good book and a good piece of chocolate are the keys to a happy life.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Imprints Contest


Okay, I was supposed to announce this yesterday and totally forgot. Sorry Rachel!

Rachel Ann Nunes is holding a fun contest in conjunction with the release of her newest title Imprints.


What is Imprints? A phenominal breakthrough for LDS publishing. Hip- Hip- Hurray for clean paranormal fiction for women (yeah, I suppose men will read it, too).


This is a big step for Deseret Book and both DB and Rachel are on pins and needles praying that it goes well for everyone. So, if you love a good paranormal read pick up a copy of Imprints NOW then read it a join Rachel's contest.


Every day on her blog Rachel will post a trivia question about the book Imprints. Get the right answer and you'll be entered to win some awesome prizes. Every right answer is an entry!


The book is an awesome deal at Amazon- check it out and show your support by grabbing your own copy!


Then, don't forget to let DB and Rachel know how much you appreciate their forward thinking in providing us with awesome stories that don't make us blush. ;)
I've gotten myself a little behind (darn life for interfering with my reading time) but a full review is coming soon! If you've already read it, let me know what you thought.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.